Monday mornings at their best!
Have you ever considered joining a Bootcamp but can’t get over the "but what if the weather is bad" barrier? Let me tell you some benefits of working out outside. Even if it’s not Bootcamp, it can be a walk, run or cycle or (very popular when I was younger back in Germany) rollerblading. I totally loved it.
(1) The air is cleaner. Indoor air can be more polluted than outdoor air.
(2) Outdoor exercise is a great way to get vitamin D through the sunlight.
(3) You work harder. With the constantly changing environment, your body needs to adapt to all those changes (like uneven ground, bumps, inclines etc), which means you are working harder than on a treadmill, crosstrainer or stair master.
(4) Exercise for your mind. Your mind is constantly aware of the changing environment. Research suggests exercise outdoors benefited mental well-being more than the same type of exercise inside.
Of course it’s a great way of team bonding with other participants. You are all doing it together, having a good cheer on and laugh.
(5) Last but not least - how awesome does it feel afterwards. Especially if you have just worked out in the rain? Have a good shower and wrap up warm afterwards with a nice cup of tea - endorphins are flying :)
So - why don't you push that barrier out of your way and get yourself to one of my bootcamp classes?
If Bootcamp isn't your thing, I offer Zoom classes and 1-2-1 Personal Training as well.
#sayyestojess #sayyestoyesjessfitness #yesjessfitness #stalbansmums #mondayvibes