10 THINGS TIME HAS TAUGHT (& CONTINUES TO TEACH ME): 1. Most of our life is spent chasing false goals and worshipping false ideals. The day you realise that is the day you really #starttolive.
2. You really, truly cannot please all of the people all of the time. #Pleaseyourselffirst and your loved ones second, everyone else is busy pleasing themselves anyway, trust me.
3. Fighting the ageing process is like trying to catch the wind. Go with it, enjoy it. #Yourbodyischanging, but it always has been. Don’t waste time trying to reverse that, instead change your mindset to #seethebeauty in the new.
4. #Nobodyisperfect and nobody is truly happy with their lot. When that sinks in you are free of comparison and free of judgement. It’s truly liberating.
5. No one really sees what you do right, everyone sees what you do wrong. When that becomes clear to you, you will start doing things for the right reason and you will start having so much more #fun.
6. You will regret the years you spent berating your looks, the sooner you can make peace with the vessel your soul lives in, the better. #Yourbodyisamazing and important but it does not define you.
7. Your #health is obviously important but stress, fear and worry are far more damaging than any delicious food or drink you may deny yourself. #Happiness and #peace are the #bestmedicine.
8. Who will remember you and for what, become important factors as you age. Your #love and your #wisdom will live on far longer than any material thing you can pass down. #Tellyourstories, they can travel farther than you can imagine.
9. We are not here for long but if you are living against the wind it can feel like a life-sentence. #Life should not feel like a chore, it should feel like an #adventure.
10. Always, always, #drinkgoodchampagne and use the things you keep for ‘best’. Tomorrow is guaranteed to no one. #Todayisagift that’s why we call it the present. #Eat, #Drink & #BeMerry.
#motivation #women #wordstoliveby #crownthelioness #worldlywanderings #worldonfire #newbeginnings #survivor