We ask questions such as:
1. How can I love myself when I hate what I see in the mirror?
2. How can I love myself when my environment is toxic and depressing?
3. How can I love myself when people label me as being "selfish"?
4. How can I love myself when my mind is at war with itself?
SELF-LOVE is the FORGIVENESS, ACCEPTANCE, and RESPECT for who you are deep down.
All your beautiful & hideous parts included.
When you love yourself, you take care of yourself, you honor your limitations, you listen to your needs & you respect your dreams enough to act on them. When you love yourself, your happiness, health, & fulfillment are all of supreme importance because you realize that without loving yourself, you will never be able to genuinely love others.
Here are some of the MANY benefits of learning how to love yourself more:
1. More tolerance of your flaws and weaknesses.
2. More self-confidence & self-forgiveness
3. Healthier mindset (and less self-sabotaging thoughts)
4. Increased love, acceptance, and compassion for YOURSELF & OTHERS
5. Improved relationships, friendship and worklife
6. Enhanced joy and gratitude for life
7. Increased playfulness, creativity, and spontaneity
8. More self-trust
9. Healthier and wiser choices
10. Improved mental health (and less anxiety + depression)
#selflove #lovingme #lovingmyself #relationshipwithself #beautifulflaws #designyourlife #trueself #strength #tropicana #tropicanagolfandcountry #selangor #petalingjaya #drchristinamft #tropicanaavenue #mentalhealth #therapy #me #I