🌫 Loose and pressed powder collection 🌫:
- my tried and true @rcmamakeup no-color powder is the one in the repurposed black elf packaging. I LOVE this powder. If it had better packaging this would be a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. But I am almost out 😰. The downside of my #knowbuy2020 is getting clear now. .
- the @essence_cosmetics All about Matte powder surely served its purpose as you can tell. But it is getting hard to get product out (and I am not about the repressing life) so it is time to say goodbuy. I am fair, so it wasn’t an issue, but anyone darker than a light skintone should be aware that this does leave a bit of a white cast.
- from @revolutionpro I have both the hydra matte powder which is amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
as well as the pressed powder that I really enjoyed as an undereye setting powder. The shade I got was called a neutral shade but I found it pretty cool toned so for the entire face it was a bit too “off”. It was also a bit too soft for a pressed powder. The kickup was insane. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Skin Finish in Luminescence is used as a finishing powder and for that purpose it is perfection. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- I am a big fan of the @lorealmakeup Nude Magic powder. Yet again, it is clear by the size of the pan how much this has been used. However, I haven’t seen it in stores in ages, so I guess I’ll have to say goodbye to it when this one is done with.
-The fit me powders by @maybelline were supposed to be a summer powder shade and a winter bronzer shade, but I got them online and they ended up looking practically the same. They are pretty good. They didn’t blow my socks off. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- lastly by @makeuprevolution I have:
the Bake and Blot. This is the perfect substitute for my Essence powder, that I keep it in my purse, and it is perfect for touch ups as well as blurring pores. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The matte highlighting powder. I know, sounds weird, but I had swatched this in store and immediately saw its potential as a finishing powder. As a highlight it is 💩, but as a finishing powder: pretty nice.
the translucent fixing powder, that I hate. I am probably going to get rid of this, but perhaps save the pretty packaging for my next RCMA one.