Introducing to you, my friend Danny!! 🎉
I met Danny a few years back at @newwineengland United and loved that he wanted to hang out and even join the worship team to pray!
His dream has been to lead worship and at 8 years old he already is!!
He has learnt guitar and practices pretty much every day with his amazing mum @lou_benn and as you can see, he is doing amazing and what a voice that is developing too!
His dream has already come true as he led “This is amazing Grace” in his class (respect to his teacher and music teacher who continue to encourage him). The kids loved it! Love this so much, he is leading his peers in worship and I love seeing him play with joy and continue to grow in his gifting! ❤️
I love that Danny has also just written his first song (it’s crazy good - can’t wait to share that at some point!) that is going to be used as part of a school prayer reflection!!
I’m just so proud of this lad and all God is doing in and through him. A few things that stand out we can learn from him.
1. Danny is a legend, he has a gift and is working hard to daily develop that gift. Invest in what you’ve been given.
2. Danny is bold. Leading his peers in worship at 8 yes old is incredible and I love that he has overcome so much in life at such a young age and is continues to keep going. I want to be bold like Danny.
3. Danny reminds us you are never to young or too old to be a leader and to invest in what God has given you!
4. He has set another dream - to lead worship with @newwineworship 🙏 never stop dreaming big and enjoy the journey in the now.
5. This has challenged me as a parent - how are we encouraging and working with our kids to develop the gifts within them?
🙋♂️**//Danny is going to see this post SO PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT FOR HIM. Let’s continue to encourage him!//**🙋♂️
God bless you Danny! 🙌🙏💪
#worshipleader #worship #worshipmusic #family #youngleaders #generationnow